2009년 10월 14일 수요일

The Reason why I AM VERY ANGRY WITH EUROMOTORS (GERMANTOWN,MD)!!!














AS you can see, the EuroMotors (Germantown, MD) loaded a lot of boxes in my ML trunk and rear seat. These are customers of Euro Motors information with VIN number !!!!
Is that all trash? or EuroMotors (Germantown, MD) take care customers informaion in this condition?
Wow, it is really amazing. Either one can't be a good answer.
They can't take care of customer's confidential informaion like that.
Also, my ML 350 is not the UPS, the Fedex or their moving storage.
I asked the body shop manager . ( I don't want to tell you his name.) "why did you put your junks in my car? "
He answered " we used to do that when we have something to transfer from Euro motors (Germantown) to EuroMotors Collision center (Clinton,MD) .
OMG, what a good answer to customer!!!
I am really disappointed with their service mental.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기