2009년 10월 14일 수요일

My Mercedes Benz ML350 and.. accident..


I have a pretty stong and reliable ML350,it was damaged rear right side by truck.( 3rd,Oct.09)
I wanted to repair as same as before the condition of the accident.

I dropped off my ML350 at EuroMotors Germantown,MD on Friday (9th,Oct,09).
And it remained at Euromotors Parking lot during weekend. ( I saw my ML350 remaining in their rear parking lot on Saturday)
Monday, (12th,Oct 09 )Finally, my ML350 was loaded on the trailer with two other Mercedes. However, I was infomed that when the truck tried to make a right turn, it felled down on the road. ( I didn't get police report yet).
Before I knew this happened that day in the morning, I called Euromotors Body shop Manager to ask when the repair will be finished.
He answered that his computer is not booting up yet and he said he will call me back asap.
But I didn't get any call back until 5P.M. I left a voice mail several times, and finally The Body shop manager called me and explained to me about accident of trailer.
So, I requested infomation of lot location and condition of my ML350.
Tuesday Morning,(13th,Oct 09) I went to Euro Motors Collision center ( Clinton, MD )
Belows are some pictures of my ML350 sitting in the collision center lot.








댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기